According to the new market research report “Gynecology Surgical Instrument Market by Product (Scissors, Forceps, Trocar, SIMS, CUSCO), Application (Laparoscopy, Colposcopy, Hysteroscopy, D&C, Ablation, Biopsy), & End User (Hospital, Clinic, Ambulatory Surgery Center) — Global Forecast to 2021”, published by MarketsandMarkets™.
The Global Gynecology Surgical Instrument Market is expected to reach USD 2.44 Billion by 2021 from USD 1.73 Billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 7.1%.
Major Growth Drivers for Gynecology Surgical Instrument Market;
· High Incidence of Gynecological Diseases
· Government Initiatives
· Increasing Number of Gynecology Surgeries
· Increasing Awareness of Gynecological Diseases
The market is segmented on the basis of products applications, end users, and regions.
Browse and in-depth TOC on “Gynecology Surgical Instrument Market”
104 — Tables
40 — Figures
139 — Pages
Key Highlighted points from TOC:
· Emerging Asian Markets to Offer High-Growth Opportunities for Players in the global market
· Laparoscopy to Command the Largest Share of the Market
· North America to Dominate the Trocars Market
· Hospitals and Clinics to Account for the Largest Share of the Gynecology Surgical Instrument Market for End-User.
· North America: Market Size for Vaginal Speculums, By Type (USD Million)
· France: Gynecology Surgical Instrument Market Size, By End-User (USD Million)
Geographical Analysis of Gynecology Surgical Instrument Market;
Based on the region, the Gynecology Surgical Instrument Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia, and the Rest of the World (RoW). North America accounted for the largest share of this market in 2016. However, the Asian market is expected to grow at the highest CAGR mainly due to the increasing awareness programs, high incidence of gynecological diseases, increasing government initiatives focusing on women’s health, and improvements in the healthcare sector of Asian countries.
Major Key Players in the Gynecology Surgical Instrument Market:
The Gynecology Surgical Instrument Market is highly fragmented with several big and emerging players. Key market players include B. Braun Melsungen AG (Germany), CooperSurgical Inc. (U.S.), Ethicon, Inc. (U.S.), KARL STORZ GmbH & Co. KG (Germany), KLS Martin Group (U.S.), MedGyn Products (U.S.), Olympus Corporation (Japan), Richard WOLF GmbH (Germany), Sklar Surgical Instruments (U.S.), and Tetra Surgical (Pakistan).
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly