Healthcare business intelligence is the process by which large scale data from the massive healthcare industry can be collected and refined into actionable insights from key healthcare areas like costs, pharmaceuticals, clinical data, and patient behaviour.
2. Implementation of Government Initiatives to Increase EHR Adoption
3. Growing Pressure to Curb Healthcare Spending and Improve Patient Outcomes
4. Big Data in Healthcare
5. Increasing Number of Patient Registries
6. Advanced Analytics Enhancing Traditional Bi
7. Growing Demand for Cloud-Based Healthcare BI Solutions