The report “Flexible & Semi-rigid Ureteroscopy Market by Product (Flexible Ureteroscopes, Semi-rigid Ureteroscopes), Application (Urolithiasis, Urinary Stricture, Kidney Cancer), End User (ASCS, Hospitals), and Region (US, Canada, Asia, Europe) — Global Forecast to 2023”.
Factors such as the growing incidence of urolithiasis and technological advancements such as single-use ureteroscopes in flexible ureteroscopy are driving the growth of this market.
Download PDF Brochure (Ureteroscopy Market):
The Objectives of this Study are as follows:
- To define, describe, and forecast the flexible & semi-rigid ureteroscopy market by product type, application, end user, and region
- To forecast the revenue of the market segments with respect to four main regional segments, namely, North America, Europe, Asia, and the Rest of the World (RoW)
- To identify the micro markets with respect to drivers, restraints, industry-specific challenges, opportunities, and trends affecting the growth of the Ureteroscopy Market.
- To analyze market segments and subsegments with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the overall market
Speak to Subject Expert:
Major Ureteroscopy Market Drivers:
· Increasing Incidence of Urolithiasis
· Technological Advancements and Increasing Adoption of Single-Use Devices
· Growth in the Geriatric Population and Increasing Healthcare Expenditure
· Adverse Effects of Lithotripsy Procedures
· Improving Hospital Infrastructure
· Favorable Healthcare Reforms in the Us
Hospitals are expected to dominate the flexible & semi-rigid ureteroscopy end-user market in 2018
By end user, the flexible & semi-rigid ureteroscopy market is segmented into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, and other end users. The hospitals segment is expected to account for the largest share of the flexible & semi-rigid ureteroscopy market. This large share can be attributed to the high number of surgeries performed in hospitals.
Request Frew Sample Pages:
North America to command the largest share of the flexible & semi-rigid ureteroscopy market in 2018
By region, the flexible & semi-rigid ureteroscopy market is geographically classified into North America, Europe, Asia, and the Rest of the World (RoW). North America is the largest regional market for ureteroscopes majorly due to the high prevalence of kidney stones and the rising healthcare expenditure in this region. Asia is expected to grow at the highest CAGR in the flexible & semi-rigid ureteroscopy market during the forecast period. Growth in this region is mainly due to the large patient population.
Some of the major players operating in this market are Olympus (Japan), Stryker (US), Boston Scientific (US), KARL STORZ (Switzerland), Richard Wolf (Germany), ELMED Medical Systems (Turkey), Rocamed (France), Maxer Endoscopy (Germany), ProSurg (US), and Vimex Endoscopy (Poland).